Charging Jobsite Radio
If you do not have a Bluetooth job-site radio in your shop, you are missing out. Most people would say that a battery operated radio is one of their favorite tools. Because this radio is now also a charger, the user has the option to throw a battery in it and leave it to use the radio when away from power and charge when you return or use this as a radio and a charger on the jobsite.
No matter how you use it, this radio is set up well and has good reception. The radio is put together so well that the side compartments were unknown to us for some time. Those areas allow for a great place to store a phone or other items out of the weather. This radio is weather resistant, so it can take dust and rain, but not a pressure washer or a dunking under water.
If you are into the Ridgid battery line and looking for a nice radio with great features, look no further!
- Provides the capability to charge all generations of RIDGID 18-Volt batteries
- RIDGID radio app compatible
- Pair your smartphone using Bluetooth
- USB charging and aux in connection for charging your devices or smartphone
- Dual power supply can be powered by any RIDGID 18-Volt battery or attached AC cord
- On-board phone and mp3 storage side compartment with integrated USB port
- Weather-resistant construction protects radio from outdoor job site conditions
- Integrated cord wrap for convenient storage and transportation
- Compatible with all RIDGID 18-Volt batteries