Join Today
Ridgid
  1. Top | #1

Help me choose a linear actuator

Hi! I want to put myself a linear actuator on the sliding gate to the cottage. I looked in the internet, there are a lot of offers and the prices are very different. Maybe there are people here who understand this and can advise me what type of actuator is better, manufacturer and where to buy? I will be very grateful.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register to remove all the ads.

3. Top | #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitonov View Post
    Hi! I want to put myself a linear actuator on the sliding gate to the cottage. I looked in the internet, there are a lot of offers and the prices are very different. Maybe there are people here who understand this and can advise me what type of actuator is better, manufacturer and where to buy? I will be very grateful.
    Not sure about an electric-powered one, but I've found 9 and 11-year-old nephews work great. Give one of them the key; they get out and open the gate while I stay in the AC cooled truck. It works great, not only on the gate but they do a lot of stuff. Best of all, they work for ice cream.
    ... I didn't do it!