Join Today
Ridgid
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Milwaukee giveaway

1. Top | #1

Milwaukee giveaway

Guys, this is one I have been really waiting for, I have entered on 5 videos. Thanks to you and Milwaukee for running this. Pat
    Learning how to be a woodworker. Pat

My other hobby, Model train modeler.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register to remove all the ads.

3. Top | #2
    I was coming here to post this.

This month is the start of our Milwaukee Tools tool bucket list giveaway. We want to make this fun and add a few twists, so we started it off with a YouTube video and people can comment on our Milwaukee YouTube videos to get entered.

Don't worry, there will be many more ways to enter.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    green and red man likes this.
    A.F.S.

On a scale of 1 to 10........ Be an 11.

4. Top | #3
    I won't take up anyone's time with this contest. My uninterrupted losing streak continues.

5. Top | #4
    o boy , o boy, o boy. o boy..........weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I love my Milwaukee !!!!!!!!!!!!

social media really sucks these days. I can't see ANYTHING about this giveaway ! ANYWHERE ! even check out the facebook page and nothing there. these social media pages are brutal now for seeing what you actually want to see
    Last edited by JustSomeGuy; 04-04-2017 at 08:33 PM.

6. Top | #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeGuy View Post
    o boy , o boy, o boy. o boy..........weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I love my Milwaukee !!!!!!!!!!!!

social media really sucks these days. I can't see ANYTHING about this giveaway ! ANYWHERE ! even check out the facebook page and nothing there. these social media pages are brutal now for seeing what you actually want to see
    How about i make you feel better and let you know it is only on YouTube right now. I am trying to make my rounds in how people enter. This gets hard to make things fun in a giveaway these days!
    JustSomeGuy likes this.
    A.F.S.

7. Top | #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    How about i make you feel better and let you know it is only on YouTube right now. I am trying to make my rounds in how people enter. This gets hard to make things fun in a giveaway these days!
    one thing that people will ALWAYS complain about is the fact that "they don't have such and such account" that aint your fault !!! its MY FAULT that I don't have a youtube account.....and I shouldn't be bitching that I can't enter the contest because I don't have that account ! I am always hearing that....when in fact it would probably take me about 4 whole minutes to set up that account.
    I can totally see how it doesn't get fun anymore for you guys to set up these giveaways when so many people feel that they are entitled to be entered into said contest just because they are alive !

either way I know that tons of us here appreciate your hard work and all the effort that you put into these giveaways...

now that I got my nose really really brown......and sucked up as much as I can.........do I win ?????
    cdnvet, Belg and BuckeyeFan like this.

8. Top | #7
    ......................do I win ?????
    You can't win yet, it's not over..... Silly....

Seriously, we enjoy giving away tools and 99 percent of the people we give them away to are grateful. The other 1% email us complaining that Home Depot would not give them the money to return it.

On Instagram, there is a guy going under @Toolaholic, very nice guy. He only gives tools away to young contractors who need the help. Not sure how you can make sure that they go to the right place all the time, but I really like that idea. Help people who work to help others.

I am off topic now. LOL... sorry. I always look for different ways to do giveaways and create content and I appreciate other people who are out to help people.
    JustSomeGuy likes this.
    A.F.S.

9. Top | #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    You can't win yet, it's not over..... Silly....

Seriously, we enjoy giving away tools and 99 percent of the people we give them away to are grateful. The other 1% email us complaining that Home Depot would not give them the money to return it.

On Instagram, there is a guy going under @Toolaholic, very nice guy. He only gives tools away to young contractors who need the help. Not sure how you can make sure that they go to the right place all the time, but I really like that idea. Help people who work to help others.

I am off topic now. LOL... sorry. I always look for different ways to do giveaways and create content and I appreciate other people who are out to help people.
    Win or Lose. I have appreciated all of the prizes you guys have given away. And what I have won, I still use.

10. Top | #9
    now that I got my nose really really brown......and sucked up as much as I can.........do I win ?????
    A roll of toilet paper & a box of Kleenex.
    JustSomeGuy likes this.

11. Top | #10
    Senior Member green and red man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    Win or Lose. I have appreciated all of the prizes you guys have given away. And what I have won, I still use.
    X2. Still get lots of use out of the light I won. Very handy and greatly appreciated.
    One can never have too many guns.

Signed,
    Somebody

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast