Join Today
Hitachi
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: My first project

1. Top | #11
    Yeah its my first project as in furniture build. I mean I've done other things like remodel my first house and now currently updating the one we live in now. Not to mention the hours of videos and articles i read. The only thing I was unsure about was the staining and applying the top coat. I was nervous if I was choosing the right combination but now its on to the bench. I already have the boards ready to glue up but I just have to wait 2 weeks. I had to leave for work. I think its torture when you have to leave things unfinished like that.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register to remove all the ads.

Hitachi 2nd Post

3. Top | #12
    Your screen name (and you avatar too, for that matter) caught my eye and my first attempt to interpret it went something like this..."Hmmm. BaMaFaN...could that mean he is rooting for obama? I'll bet he is a democrat, etc. Then I noticed that you were from Alabama and that kinda cleared up the haze. Brings to mind a story about 'Bama fans, who on occasion, can be quite energetic.

Many years ago I worked for a company named Kerr-Mcgee in their research laboratory. They owned a facility in Mobile. Not sure now what they did, but it was some sort of chemical process. One of the guys in the lab was sent down to the Mobile facility to consult with them on some process problems. That was OK, but he made the mistake of wearing an Oklahoma Sooners football shirt, which really didn't go over real big. He said that that evening, leaving the plant, two or three 'Bama fans hailed him in the parking lot, and he just barely made it to his car. Now I don't know what his fate would have been if he had stayed and talked football with them, but he said he wasn't sticking around to find out!
    Last edited by 2LaneCruzer; 10-21-2016 at 09:07 AM.
    Have wings, will travel

4. Top | #13
    Ok as soon as possible I'm going to change my avatar to something alittle more clear. I'll clear this up a bit. I'm not an Obama fan and surely not a Hilary supporter. That's crazy that your coworker had some problems. I work offshore in the Gulf of Mexico in the oil industry (would be stupid of me to be a Democrat) with Lsu, ol miss. Texas, Oklahoma we get along good. It's just a game. We do talk trash but it's harmless.

5. Top | #14
    Very nice work on the table!
    http://donnycarter.com/

6. Top | #15
    Create my first wardrobe for my new house is my first project. Take 2 week to create my wardrobe first buy tool for this. watching lots of videos and taking ideas from the internet.

My first project-sliding-cupboard-designs-bedrooms-indian-homes-door-india-kitchen-fresh-gorgeous-bedroom-.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12