Join Today
Hitachi
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: What projects are you working on?

1. Top | #121
    I am working on a Dual purpose book cases now. I know it sound old but I have a lot of books that scattered on my room and cabinets. I want to treasure them and hoping someday my grandchildren will read them as well. I also decided to make it because its look like easy project for now especially to a beginner like me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register to remove all the ads.

Hitachi 2nd Post

3. Top | #122
    Cool! A book case was one of my first projects too...my 26 year old Grand son it in his old room at home. I have made a lot of stuff that ended up with my kids and grand kids'. Now that the weather is cooperating (if I can stay off the computer) maybe I can make some more sawdust. Currently I am "working" on a cutting board for a friend...it's still in the planning stage, but hopefully I'll get around to it the next week or so.
    Have wings, will travel

4. Top | #123
    I am planning to finish a screened in porch to a livable 4 seasons room. I want to insulate and put windows up. There is already walls and screens. Once it's up, I'm considering to install roll down shades for screened porch.
    Last edited by SamuelReg77; 10-31-2018 at 10:54 AM.
    LarryS likes this.

5. Top | #124
    I have been working on my first woodworking project. I have a lot of books, so this wall is going to be 16 feet of floor to ceiling bookshelves. These will immediately be packed with hardcover books so these shelves need to be strong with no noticeable sagging. When I first bought this house I imagined making black iron pipe shelves but by the time it came time for this project, I felt that idea was overdone and the amount of pipe might be a bit overwhelming. Somewhere I got the idea of wire rope which I immediately loved and rolled with. Currently I'm looking for the decent wire rope and found this

6. Top | #125
    Teaching the wife some basic homeownership DIY. We/She replaced a GFI plug that was worn out in our kitchen.

What projects are you working on?-51243867_10102098755534400_4127967985300144128_n.jpg
    ... I didn't do it!

7. Top | #126
    I have been working on my first woodworking project. I have a lot of books, so this wall is going to be 16 feet of floor to ceiling bookshelves. These will immediately be packed with hardcover books so these shelves need to be strong with no noticeable sagging. When I first bought this house I imagined making black iron pipe shelves but by the time it came time for this project, I felt that idea was overdone and the amount of pipe might be a bit overwhelming. Somewhere I got the idea of wire rope which I immediately loved and rolled with. Currently I'm looking for the decent wire rope and found this https://twaylifting.com/wire-rope-co...ess-explained/

8. Top | #127
    Tor
    so far, there are no projects. I'm just an Amateur, newbie. I'm learning a trade, and I need your advice. My drill broke. I think to buy a Dewalt DWD112 https://drilling-it.com/dewalt-dwd112-drill-review/ , what can you say whether to buy?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213