Join Today
Ridgid
  1. Top | #1

RouterPush Block made out of a Jointer push Block and scrap wood

This is a jig for pusing cross end grain pieces through the router table I made it out of a Old Jointer Push Block and scrap wood What you want to do is countersink three holes in the push block and use 1" construction or drywall screws to hold the push block into the scrap wood the block of 3/4" pine is 4" x 7" with a 3/4" rabbet along the edge or what ever bit you use the most out of you straight bits. this is a router table use only tool for me I use it on virtually on every drawer that I build. When I made the push block I also kept the pading on the jointer push block to reduce vibration on my hands.

RouterPush Block made out of a Jointer push Block and scrap wood-dsc07055.jpg RouterPush Block made out of a Jointer push Block and scrap wood-dsc07056.jpg RouterPush Block made out of a Jointer push Block and scrap wood-dsc07057.jpg
    Last edited by nettletonswoodshop; 02-19-2013 at 09:27 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register to remove all the ads.

Ryobi 2nd Post

3. Top | #2
    Good job! ReUse until you can't use it now more!
    "May your life be filled with quality shop time and an unending amount of lumber" Author J Miller

You can follow my work at Underground Woodworking - https://www.facebook.com/UndergroundWoodworking

LinkBacks (?)

1. 10-31-2014, 03:06 PM