Join Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: raised dog food stand with storage

1. Top | #1

raised dog food stand with storage

I found this plan from a site called ..addicted to diy... if you haven't been there before there are a lot of great plans that are offered for free and are very easy to follow, there are a lot of small quick projects you can hammer out in a quick timeframe...if you find something you like please build it and share it here with us. here is my raised dog food stand with storage, I added the dog bone to the front of it and made it a bit different size. but other then that I went from the plans. built out of left over maple ply I had left over from a few cabinet builds I did
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails raised dog food stand with storage-20150930_162835-1-.jpg   raised dog food stand with storage-20150930_162842.jpg   raised dog food stand with storage-20150930_163041.jpg   raised dog food stand with storage-20150930_163143.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    tugnut1, WayneT, LarryS and 8 others like this.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register to remove all the ads.

3. Top | #2
    That's a cool build!
    http://donnycarter.com/

4. Top | #3
    That's pretty neat.I love dog food.

5. Top | #4
    I have been thinking about something like this for outdoor winter use. Any idea what sort of simple heater you could add?
    A.F.S.

On a scale of 1 to 10........ Be an 11.

6. Top | #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    I have been thinking about something like this for outdoor winter use. Any idea what sort of simple heater you could add?
    your thinking of this outdoors for a dog? or something else on your farm? your thinking of keeping the water from freezing with a little heater??

7. Top | #6
    I like the design.

Mike

8. Top | #7
    Quote Originally Posted by russ haynes View Post
    your thinking of this outdoors for a dog? or something else on your farm? your thinking of keeping the water from freezing with a little heater??
    Yes. I was not thinking that I needed a heated one for a Dog since our will be inside.... so I need one inside and then a heated one outside for the chickens. The box would allow some sort of small heater, even if it was a small light bulb.
    A.F.S.

9. Top | #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Yes. I was not thinking that I needed a heated one for a Dog since our will be inside.... so I need one inside and then a heated one outside for the chickens. The box would allow some sort of small heater, even if it was a small light bulb.
    a outdoor light bulb would prob be the easiest option. that would be easy. just run your line and put a hole in the back of the box to mount a junction box and throw in a light..easy as pie..make sure you post your pics when you get it done for us to see !! maybe instead of a dog bone on the front you could cut out a outline of a chicken

10. Top | #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeGuy View Post
    a outdoor light bulb would prob be the easiest option. that would be easy. just run your line and put a hole in the back of the box to mount a junction box and throw in a light..easy as pie..make sure you post your pics when you get it done for us to see !! maybe instead of a dog bone on the front you could cut out a outline of a chicken
    Chicken watterers are a bit different because I think the birds mess up normal bowls? I am trying to think of a design that might work....
    JustSomeGuy likes this.
    A.F.S.

11. Top | #10
    Nice looking Dog food stand!!

Great Job!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 10-01-2015, 02:17 PM