Join Today
Ridgid
  1. Top | #1

What the hell happened here?

Man, I've been gone about 9 months, and this forum has just up & died.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register to remove all the ads.

3. Top | #2
    I don't know about anyone else, but I've had no time or money to play in my workshop. Grad school is expensive and time-consuming, starting to wonder if getting my doctorate plan was a good idea. Seems its nothing but work or school. My wife and dogs used our camper 3 weeks this summer going with her family. I had a total of 3 days in September. I have projects on benches in both the woodworking and metal/mechanical shops that haven't been touched in over a year. The only project I did was put up 200' of chainlink fence, but due to school/work/weather, it took over 6 months. I still have to finish hanging three gates. Only have one finished for use, and the others are wired in place to keep the dogs in.
    ... I didn't do it!

4. Top | #3
    Forums for the most part have died. This one was never large and does not have the people to comment daily to keep it rolling. Facebook groups are where most seem to be or they live on what used to be large forums that have drastically been dwindling.
    A.F.S.

On a scale of 1 to 10........ Be an 11.