Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By sir_malaki
  • 2 Post By 2LaneCruzer
  • 1 Post By 2LaneCruzer

Thread: Free badgers. Take one or take them all

1. Top | #1
    Senior Member green and red man's Avatar

Free badgers. Take one or take them all

There are too many of those sweet, curly things here. I stepped in a hole yesterday that one dug.

I've been told that they like their tummies rubbed. ☺
    Just don't blame me if things don't go well when you reach into a burrow/den to pull one out.
    One can never have too many guns.

Signed,
    Somebody

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register to remove all the ads.

Ridgid 2nd Post

3. Top | #2
    I'll ship you out the family of porcupines that live in my back woods, they can keep your badger's company.

badger ver.1
    Last edited by sir_malaki; 06-02-2017 at 11:11 PM.
    green and red man likes this.
    I'm not an angry person! Stupid people just piss me off constantly.

4. Top | #3
    That video is kinda like Brylcreem..."A little dab'll do ya".
    Have wings, will travel

5. Top | #4
    That video had me laughing. Thanks for the chuckles, I needed it. Been a long, tough week.

Signed,
    Somebody

6. Top | #5
    Quote Originally Posted by green and red man View Post
    That video had me laughing. Thanks for the chuckles, I needed it. Been a long, tough week.
    I'll take your word for it, but assuming that we watched the same video, I guess I didn't get it. While I didn't see anything funny, it was kinda mesmerizing, with the chant and all. I tried to watch it again, but couldn't get all the way through.
    Have wings, will travel

7. Top | #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 2LaneCruzer View Post
    I'll take your word for it, but assuming that we watched the same video, I guess I didn't get it. While I didn't see anything funny, it was kinda mesmerizing, with the chant and all. I tried to watch it again, but couldn't get all the way through.
    We probably did watch the same video. Keep in mind, after having to stare at hundreds of crap covered cow butts each day and getting sandblasted by gusty winds out in miles and miles of open spaces, it doesn't take much for me to find comic relief in things. My clothes are often smeared with cow poop and mucus after dealing with uncooperative bovines. That's just how it is being a cowboy.

A guy either laughs from the pain or he cries. I've been choosing to laugh despite the hard days when things just don't go right.
    Last edited by green and red man; 06-07-2017 at 11:48 AM.

Signed,
    Somebody

8. Top | #7
    Quote Originally Posted by green and red man View Post
    We probably did watch the same video. Keep in mind, after having to stare at hundreds of crap covered cow butts each day and getting sandblasted by gusty winds out in miles and miles of open spaces, it doesn't take much for me to find comic relief in things. My clothes are often smeared with cow poop and mucus after dealing with uncooperative bovines. That's just how it is being a cowboy.

A guy either laughs from the pain or he cries. I've been choosing to laugh despite the hard days when things just don't go right.
    I can relate. I'm retired now, but there was a time when I spent eight to ten hours a day digging holes, mixing cement, or painting a two story house in 100 degree weather, with paint dripping of my elbow, my legs aching so bad I could hardly stand on the ladder, and my butt blistered from the paint thinner on my paint rag in my hip pocket. I never had to back up to get my paycheck, and it sounds like you don't either. My poor young pregnant wife used to massage the calves of my legs just so I could get some sleep before having to get up and go to school the next morning. If there's one thing I respect, it's a man who earns his living.
    Brian likes this.
    Have wings, will travel