Join Today
Hitachi
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By markuss

Thread: Which vacuum cleaner to buy?

1. Top | #1

Which vacuum cleaner to buy?

We are considering buying a cordless vacuum cleaner. I do not mean a small cordless hand vacuum cleaner. Unwinding and rolling in the exhausting cable and the constant search for a power outlet is getting on our nerves. In addition, our small apartment is very winding, which constantly causes the cable of our vacuum cleaner gets caught somewhere.
    It would be important to us that the vacuum cleaner is back-friendly (not heavy ) and does not cost more than 200 to 250$
    RashodiL likes this.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register to remove all the ads.

Hitachi 2nd Post

3. Top | #2
    For this budget you will find a good vacuum cleaner. The top models of the vacuum cleaner are all in a range of 150 to 250$. The current generation of batteries also last 45 minutes and longer. When buying, look for a model with lithium-ion technology, which has no memory effect and a longer life. In addition, the self-discharge is much lower than on models with NiMH batteries. As far as I know, cordless vacuum cleaners are all without a bag - at least the ones that you can see in the test reports on the internet.
    The cordless vacuum cleaners in most cases back-friendly due to their low weight. The devices weigh hardly more than 3 kg. Just make sure the handle is long enough, which of course depends on your height.
    In a test you can get an overview: https://home2outdoor.com/best-cordless-vacuum/ In such a comparison, we have found our cordless vacuum cleaner and are very satisfied. Until recently, we had a Hoover with 18 V voltage, but still had a NiMH battery. The suction was sufficient on our laminate floor, but the battery had its problems after 2 years and has increasingly discharged itself. Since a battery exchange would have been quite expensive, we opted for a new one.
    Last month, we then bought the DeLonghi XLR 32 (for around 190$), depending on the level of power level, the device lasts just under an hour and would probably be a good choice for you.

4. Top | #3
    hey sorry for little late to reply here. You have a decent budget of $250 for buying a cordless vacuum. They are different in price and shape. I have used a cordless vacuum. You might get up to 2-5 years warranty with 15-60 minutes runtime. Just check out the price and shape from here: https://devices4home.com/best-cordless-vacuum/

5. Top | #4
    I recommend Dyson

6. Top | #5
    I agree, Dyson will be the best choice.