Join Today
Ryobi
  1. Top | #1

Need you help (buying a circural saw)!?

Hello,
    I am new here and I have an urgent question for you! It's about a birthday and a present. My Dad has a birthday on next week and we (my brother and I) want to buy him something for his hobby workshop. According to my mom, he has been rumbling for some time that he wants to buy a circular saw. So we thought to buy him a saw. However, the problem is we have from home or tools unfortunately, zero plan. That's why I wanted to ask here, if someone knows this well and maybe recommend a good circural saw. Budget is at max 200$. I hope we get something good for that money. : /

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register to remove all the ads.

Ridgid 2nd Post

3. Top | #2
    Quote Originally Posted by jossip View Post
    Hello,
    I am new here and I have an urgent question for you! It's about a birthday and a present. My Dad has a birthday on next week and we (my brother and I) want to buy him something for his hobby workshop. According to my mom, he has been rumbling for some time that he wants to buy a circular saw. So we thought to buy him a saw. However, the problem is we have from home or tools unfortunately, zero plan. That's why I wanted to ask here, if someone knows this well and maybe recommend a good circural saw. Budget is at max 200$. I hope we get something good for that money. : /
    Comes down to use really, how often and what type of work? Do you want cordless or corded?

You can get a good Skilsaw sidewinder for around $100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Top | #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jossip View Post
    Hello,
    I use and recommend the SKILSAW SPT77WML-01 worm drive saw. It costs around $190 currently, so fits your budget. Worm-drive saws are generally more powerful than regular circular saws. So, chances are, he'll be happy with it.