Join Today
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RustyC

Thread: Milwaukee Outdoor Power Equipment

1. Top | #1

Milwaukee Outdoor Power Equipment

Hello,
    I was just curious if you all intend to do a video review of the new Milwaukee line of outdoor equipment. I'm starting to see them in stock online and am looking forward to a review.
    Last edited by Glenrock Carwash; 02-09-2017 at 04:20 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register to remove all the ads.

3. Top | #2
    Is there a product that you are most interested in?

Are you in the process of comparing these to another product?

Personally, I would be happy with any review strategy, just to see the range of the products. But I would settle for a review of anything that someone was passionate about.

Passionate about how much it sucks or how great it is. Either way. Even just a write up would be cool.

4. Top | #3
    Welcome guys. At this time we do not have the units in hand and there is snow on the ground. I am sure the most southern guys will have reviews out first because they do not have snow.

We have used them, but not in the real world. I do not see them to be game changers compared to other high voltage AND high Ah units. They will compete with the Dewalt Flexvolt, as essencially they carry the same amount of batteries.

Here is our initial look.
    A.F.S.

On a scale of 1 to 10........ Be an 11.

5. Top | #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    I do not see them to be game changers compared to other high voltage AND high Ah units. They will compete with the Dewalt Flexvolt, as essencially they carry the same amount of batteries.
    Thank you for your heads up!

I assumed as much, but you never know with electronics. Sometimes a product comes out that just changes the game.

Thanks for the video link.
    Brian likes this.